After a difficult - to say the least - 2020, positive news about all things virus, vaccine and travel restrictions abounds now. We are finding an upturn in enquiries from UK and Northern European buyers who have rescheduled their plans but actually, seem to have solidified their determination to make the changes to their lives and get on and take action next year. Buying their dream home in the sun - whether for holiday or semi- permanent living - seems to have shot up their list of priorities following two or three episodes of Lockdown. With prices having settled well below last year's high tide mark, it is a pretty GREAT time to be looking ahead to next year and planning to buy an apartment or villa on the Costa del Sol!
- LIVE from the Costa del Sol – did you catch it?
- Travel Headlines from Sky News
- End of the ‘traffic light’ travel scheme for UK residents?
- UK buyers planning to dive back in – and with 330 days of sunshine – its currently 35 degrees in early July – who can blame them!
- The Light at the end of the tunnel grows brighter by the day!!